Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving list

Thanksgiving.

I love this time of year. No, not the "commercialized" right-after-halloween-Christmas-time. But the holiday most stores forget! Thanksgiving. For one thing, it is really nice to have some days off of school before the last weeks of school for the semester. But also, it is the time to see family and friends, but it is a time that is specifically set aside to thank the Lord for His manifold blessings. I have so many things to be thankful for. So I decided this year to write down all of the "little" things that I am thankful for!

This year I am thankful for:


  • my family

  • long talks on the phone with my Mom

  • texting my brothers

  • getting letters from my sisters

  • laughing with Aunt Teresa

  • spending time with friends

  • drinking coffee

  • chocolate

  • warm, soft blankets and fuzzy socks

  • background music

  • watching Christmas movies

  • staying up late

  • sleeping in

  • good books to read

  • warm and cozy house

  • reliable car

  • beautiful weather and sunshine

  • doing housework (something a college student doesn't often get to do)

  • Bible college

  • music

In all this, I can be truly thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment