Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Spring Break

This smattering of pictures is an attempt at describing my spring break...:)

The adventure to see the Big Horn Sheep...without seeing any sheep...we played in the water!
barefoot on the brown grass...

Graham and Jenna

The little kiddos wading.  

and of course...we played on the swing-set! :)

Me 'n my Mommy!

Project #1: sew a bridesmaid dress


Voila! 

Project #2: bake Birthday cupcakes for Sam.

Project #3: grill BBQ pizza!!!  (oh, man...this was the best)

Trip to see Aryn...and the Grace University Chorale

Liz, Leah, me, and Aryn!  

Yes, we are awesome people.  And yes, we get our coffee from Dunn Brothers
So, there you have it.  Not quiet all-encompassing, but it is a decent try!
All in all, break was really nice.  I loved getting to spend time with my family and also getting to see some old friends!
Now, to finish out the semester!  :)

1 comment: