Thursday, March 1, 2012

February 29th: Leaping Day

So, there we have it.  All done! 
29 pieces of Happiness.

I can't believe how fast February went!  It honestly--and I know that everyone says this--feels like it was just yesterday that we were beginning February.  And now it's on to March! 

February's theme: 
God's continued grace to show me His plan for my life. 

Looking back over a month of  time a person is able to see God's work specifically.  I want to be open and willing to do whatever God would have me do.  This takes faith.  And patience.  And joy!  Yet, none of these things are easy...  In fact, I am pretty sure that I will be constantly learning these lessons for the rest of my life. 
So, what made February better?  Nothing in particular, I guess.  But I do know that each day as I am walking with Him, He reveals His word to me and encourages my heart through His Word, other believers, pastors, teachers, music, and so much more.  Isn't God good! 

My goal for blogging about happy things all month was not to play up an "artificial happiness" (which is very easy to do).  But, I have been challenged by looking at my daily circumstances in light of the promises of God.  This means that nothing is really as bad as it seems.  God is truly in control of everything!  It means that things could be better, or they could be worse, but God still loves and cares for me! 

And now...we leap on! 

This is happy! 

1 comment: