Sunday, June 3, 2012

It was graduation...

What is springtime best known for?  
Growing things.  Green grass.  Flowers.  Rain.  Chirping birds.  Pomp and Circumstance.  Funny flowing robes and hats.  
Yes, May is also "graduation" month.  
This year again was a happy time for me.  
More importantly, this was my graduation from Calvary Bible College where I received my 
B.S. in Biblical Studies.  

Grandma and Grandpa Fricke celebrating with Aunt Teresa and I!

My mom and her sisters...

4 years as friends and 2 graduations...:)

the graduates.

My Family

proud parents



My brothers and I.  

the Parker girls.


CBI'ers (aka the "Stoners") 
So, this is the attempt to cram a ridiculously crazy weekend into a collection of 9 pictures....
Did I succeed?  If you didn't catch it from the photos, there three basic things to understand about graduation weekend...

1.  I graduated!!! (put on the robe, donned the funky hat, wrestled with the collar, and walked across the stage with diploma in hand!)

2.  I loved seeing my family!  (It is such a blessing to have a wonderful family that come 12 hrs. to see me.  I love them all so much.)

3.  I loved seeing "old" friends.  (It has now become a tradition to have a CBI reunion at graduations and weddings...but only the graduation part applied here!)


1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Bekah!! :) It was fun seeing the pictures.

    ReplyDelete