Thursday, September 22, 2011

Here I go again...














































I aways hate it when I start a blog post with the idea that it's-been-so-long-since-I-last-blogged-I-have-to-catch-everyone-up-to-speed-with-my-life! Well, in an effort NOT to do that I will just "briefly" mention some of the highlights of the past 6 months! :)






  1. I graduated from CBI in May!


  2. I traveled around NE, KS, CO, and OK for 2 1/2 weeks with the CBI choir.


  3. I went on a 2 wk mission trip to Pinehouse Lake Saskatchewan Canada


  4. I mowed lawns for my summer job


  5. I moved to Kansas City, MO, to go to Calvary Bible College


Whew! Who knew that a summer could be summarized to 5 points! This really is just scratching the surface of what the Lord allowed me to do and be a part of over the last 6 months. And if I had the time, I would love to elaborate more!



Now, I am not going to make promises about the consistancy of my blogging, but I am going to make a valiant effort to improve on my skills!






























No comments:

Post a Comment