Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Grace says...

Grace says: 

...God is in control. 

...Christ is all that we need!

... the best is yet to come.

...I know who holds tomorrow in His hand!

...God is my strength and my song!

...I'm forgiven.

...I am an undeserving child of God.

...love, joy, and peace are fruits of God's Spirit in me.

...Jesus loves me!

...I have a home in heaven.

...hope in Christ!

..."I will be with you!  I will never leave you, nor forsake you!"

..."I have loved you with an everlasting love."


"And from His fullness (the fullness of the Godhead dwelling in the person of Jesus Christ)
 we have all received, grace upon grace."
John 1:16

Our world has no hope.  It offers money, pleasure, and other selfish gains.  But it cannot offer anything that lasts.  All these things will not last.  They will burn!  
People try to offer consolation.  They seek to relieve the pain.  But they can't.  
Men offer pretty words, cunning phrases, poignant thoughts, but without Christ's truth they are nothing more than emptiness.  

Christ offers His grace freely, fully.  There is no measure to the love that He shows for us.  We are undeserving, but He is more-merciful.  

Praise God for His grace!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment