Tuesday, December 13, 2011

It's the end of the Semester!

I can't believe that these words are coming out of my mouth! Time is flying!

It seems like yesterday that I was diligently stuffing my car to the max! I did get everything in...:) Then I pulled out of my family's driveway and started heading toward Missouri!


After arriving at my "new" home for the next 5 months, I began the transition of being a senior (in body) and a freshman (in mind)! At times, it was a challenge, but the Lord has taught me a lot of things, and gave me the grace to live outside of my "comfort" zone! I am so thankful for the new experiences, friends, challenges, and classes that I have been able to be apart of here at Calvary Bible College. I am looking forward to what the Lord is going to teach me next semester! :)

But now as time continues to move on...

It's time to go home for Christmas!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment