Saturday, March 16, 2013

March of Things: spring break #1

So, I had great intentions of blogging everyday for the month of March.  However, the first of March came, went; I blinked and it was the 15th!  As a consolation, I am going to "try" to chronicle my adventures over spring break (which consequently, started today...) :) 
I don't know how interesting this will be (though I have high aspirations of doing fun and random things over break), I hope it's at least slightly entertaining! 

All of the important people say that a good day starts off with a good breakfast.  Well, mine did.  All of the Calvary dorm students (and even the president and first lady) were welcomed into the lobby with the wonderful aroma of freshly made waffles!  It's a Waffle-palooza!!!  There was quite the group of people lined up in the lobby for a chance at the fluffy waffles.  Even after the syrup ran out, the loyal breakfast fans stayed around.  It might have had something to do with it being the first day of Spring Break!

Stephen (the waffle maker), Jess, Fluffy Waffle, and me!  

It was a beautiful day!  The sun was super warm and there was a cool breeze!  It was a perfect day.  Some folks took advantage to do a little sun-tanning.  Later on in the afternoon, a group of us played a little softball.  Oh, the joys of having no school and a great day to be outside!  

All right, enough about waffles and sunny days...:)  

March 15 is also known as "True Confessions Day".  

So, here's Bekah's true confession...:)  
I can be very paranoid.  Or rather, I like to say that I am very observant of my surroundings, all the time, especially at night!  Don't get me wrong.  There is nothing wrong with being observant, but like everything else it should be kept in balance with reality!  No, I don't think that scary monsters will be jumping out of the bushes.  Oh, and one more thing...always keep your blinds closed at night...:)  

What is your "true confession"?  

(thus ends the super random first installment of my spring break blogging efforts...)  

No comments:

Post a Comment