Tuesday, March 19, 2013

MoT: Monday...#4

Monday dawned gray.  Like yesterday.  

The world felt like a Monday.  Don't ask me how to explain, but each day has it's own feel to it.  

Mondays seem to have a touch of expectation, like a new week is starting.  
There is also a lagging feeling that follows a busy weekend.  

On this Monday, I have been thinking about how God is working in my life.  
It is so incredible to contemplate!  

It has been a year since I was encouraged by my family and friends to apply for the RD position at Calvary.  We didn't know what God was going to do, but I was accepted.
That began one of the best and most challenging years of my life (so far!), and it's not over yet!

This is what brings hope for the future!  Because we serve a God who has shown His faithfulness in the past. There isn't a reason to doubt the future!

"And not only the creation, but we ourselves, who have the first-fruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies.  For in this hope we were saved. Now hope that is seen is not hope. For who hopes for what he sees?  But if we hope for what we do not see, we wait for it with patience."  ~ Romans 8:23-25

How often does the future look grim, and nothing seems to make sense?  
Yet, what does God continually say?

Trust Me!    

God is good!
How have you seen God's goodness in your life?  


1 comment:

  1. Tomorrow my husband and I celebrate three years of marriage. So very thankful for this man in my life, who loves me with a love that is not his own, and through whom God blesses my life in unmeasurable amounts. Thanks for the post, Bekah! Love you!

    ReplyDelete