Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas break, family times, crocheting, reading, cooking, and loads of games...

This is the last week of my wonderful Christmas break! I thought that I would do the "normal" bloggish thing and add a bunch of pictures to chronicle the adventure.

Not only did I get to see family, but good Hot Springs friends!


LOVED the time with my brothers!!!


baked 3 pies for Christmas dinner!


decorating Christmas cookies with my sisters...we made quite the interesting
red, green, and white angels...:)


Crocheted a total of 5 hats!
Sam's was part of his Christmas gift, mine was just for fun!


Well, I think they opened presents? But, you wouldn't be able to see
from the evidence!


some of my gifts from Mom and Dad: a cookbook, scarf, coat, and sweater!


The egg-roll adventure! It turned out to be a great time of bonding in the
kitchen with Philip! And, I didn't burn myself...:)


Game time!
Apples to Apples was hilarious as always.
Philip: Quite, Repulsive, Friendly
Emily: Cruel, Dainty, Cute
Dad: Weird, Calm, Chewy, Spicy


more Christmas presents & people who are willing to pose with them!
Joel and his headlamp...+ nerf gun!


He's proud of his new shorts and sweater.
*no comment! :)

All in all, the few weeks at home, at Grandma and Grandpa's, and Aunt Teresa's was
a wonderfully relaxing time!
I am looking forward to going back to school (for just one more semester, Lord willing!)
I want to see all my friends!
I am looking forward to the structure being returned to my life.

Thank you, God, for family and friends!






1 comment:

  1. :) Looks like just the right kind of Christmas break. Relaxing and bonding.

    I CANNOT believe how grown up your family is. Wow.

    ReplyDelete