Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thoughts from Bekah's brain: the start of school

Ahhh...rest is a needed thing! I love to rest.

Thankfully, she let me rest for a while.

For almost three weeks, she didn't ask me to do anything.

Well, maybe not anything, but at least nothing too trivial.

Now, she asks me to work.

to think.

to do.

to study.

What does she think I am...a brain???

Well, yes, actually!

You see, Bekah's brain has been on Christmas break for the last 3 1/2 weeks. During that time, she only asked her brain to preform simple and relaxing tasks. She used her brain to think, and read "fun" books (technically Dickens' is worth thinking about, so her brain did mull over that book), do a little cooking, and other crafty projects. Now, however, she is back to school and asking her brain to start working again. Don't you think it's a little too soon to be asking so much of the little thing? I mean, seriously, I am majorly lacking any kind of motivation to do homework.
No!


Oh, start of school, please be gentle with my brain!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment