Saturday, January 28, 2012

Brothers!

Growing up with brothers is an experience quite unlike anything else.

Yet, I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Having brothers provides me with a different outlook on the world.

Basically...

I love my brothers!

One of the "many" funny brother/sister pictures of Graham and I. This is from CBI choir tour trip to the East Coast! This is the Liberty Bell!


This is my "little" BIG brother. He obligingly took a picture with me because I was leaving early on Christmas break.


Philip and I conquering the kitchen, with egg-rolls! This is just one of the many adventures that we have had...:)



Did I mention my brother Joel? He is just simply funny! He always gives me a hard time and wants to do "boy" stuff...go, figure! :)



Graham: the musician, adventurer, *slightly* narcissistic, king of the grill, mechanic, fellow-road tripper, friend.




Sam: Mr. Incredible, football player, role model, "teddy bear", my "little" BIG brother, breakfast chef, friend.




Philip: the character, amazing sense of humor, photographer, painter, computer savvy, fellow egg-roll maker, friend.




Joel: 100% boy, always moving, ornery, joke-ster, great smile, always sporting a "new" hairstyle, friend.




I am so thankful for the family that God has placed in my life! I love all the different personalities and persons that make up my family. I wouldn't know what to do without even one of them. I am thankful for the friendships that we have, and I know that my brothers will always be my friends! I am thankful that even though I am not able to be with them all the time, I know that they love me and are thinking of me. (especially when I can't be apart of their lives, go to all their sporting events, or concerts, or movies, or just be around to "hang out".)




God is good through all the seasons of life!










































No comments:

Post a Comment