Wednesday, February 1, 2012

29 pieces of Happiness

What makes February so special? What makes it unique? Is anyone looking with anticipation to what this particular month may hold? Does the whole month revolve around the 14th? I think not!

Similar to the month of October, I am inspired once again to *attempt* to write on my blog every day for the month of February. Perhaps with these few random words, you too may be inspired by little things that make you happy during this 2nd month of 2012!

29...

the number of days in the month of February (leap year)

pieces of...

little, odd, barely noticed things

Happiness.

something that makes you smile/happy



Slippers

They come in all shapes and sizes, colors and fashions. But they all have one purpose...Keeping feet warm!!!

I have gone through a mirad of slippers over the years (not only because they wear out quickly, especially when you use them to tromp around outside, but because I never found a pair that I wanted to wear all the time)

Then two years ago, for Christmas, I received a wonderful gift! Slippers!

They are boot slippers, which are nice to keep the ankles warm. They are brown, pink, and green with hearts, snowflakes, and pink moose all over them. In short, they are the cutest things ever!!!

They are very nice and warm, especially when I step onto a cold floor, just putting on my slippers makes everything better.

To say the least, they make me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment