Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Celebrate Everyday pt. 18

As we come to the 18th day of my October "celebrate everyday" plan, I am seriously lacking creativity. Over the past couple of weeks we have celebrated wonderful homemade cookies, fall weather, garlic lovers, teddy bears, moments of frustration, skeptics, poetry, words, and adjustable chairs (to name a few!). To say that least, it has been a lot of fun!

Then I come to Tuesday October 18th and realize that today is not a day that I want to celebrate! I know, that seems hypocritical, but honestly I don't!

Have I peaked some curiosity? Are you wondering why I don't want to celebrate today?

Every morning I check my computer to see what the daily holiday is. This morning was no exception to the habit. To my surprise (and horror) I found what I am supposed to celebrate today...



No Beard Day!

Yes, I am serious, it is "No Beard Day". :)

At least I can console myself with not really having to worry about celebrating this holiday right! OR at least I hope to NEVER be able to celebrate it!!!

So in thinking of "no beard day", I started thinking about all of the shaving months that my brothers thought were so cool...like No Shave November or Furry February!



(to whomever this may apply)

In the spirit of the day, why not just shave off that furry facial hair and enjoy the brisk fall air on your cheeks!


But just so everyone knows...I will NOT be celebrating today! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hahaaa! I like beards, on some people, in moderation.

    You are doing REALLY super well with your everyday blogging this month. I did this 30 day thing and it took me months to get through all 30 days of it. :P

    ReplyDelete