Monday, October 31, 2011

Celebrate Everyday pt. 31 (the end)

Can you believe that the month of October is already over?! It seems like yesterday that I decided to start my ritualistic blogging everyday, and now I am almost done. After 31 days of blogging (+ or - a few days when I combined the days), I must say that I really like this habit. It has become a fun way to express the little things to look for everyday. It also is a great way to laugh about the everyday randomness! :)

Here is a recap...
1. yummy cookies
2. 3 cheers for janitors and teachers
3. oooohhhh, the leaves are sooo pretty
4. Happy Frugal Fun!
5. tell a story
6. garlic breath
7. flowers
8. the good ol' teddy bear
9. tennis shoes
10. early Thanksgiving Day
11. the Incredible, Edible Egg
12. aaaaaaahhhhhhh...Moment of frustration scream day!
13. is this 13? (sceptics)
14. lovely little lower case letters
15. poetry
16. increase your vocabulary
17. "go ahead, adjust that chair!"
18. no-shave November
19. evaluating your life
20. fruit
21. the babbling brook
22. PUMPKINS
23. *yawn* staying up late!
24. crazy day
25. pasta...(or talk in an Italian accent day)
26. sleep in day
27. peace, friendship, and goodwill
28. (do you hear the ethereal music playing) Chocolate Day
29. all for hermits
30. mischief awaits...
31. the end!

And so it is the end of my tail, but not the end of Bekah! I will continue my writing (but I'll not promise everyday!)
As I am writing this last installment, some people are indulging their sense of adventure (or whatever you call it) by celebrating the "holiday" of Halloween. I am not particularly fond of that holiday, or the connotations that are associated with it. But why not come up with another way to celebrate the end of October!
So for this last day...do something Brilliant, Ingenious, Creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment