Sunday, October 23, 2011

Celebrate Everyday pt. 23

I will admit that it is a little later than usual for a blog post. No, I didn't forget to write. I was just busy all day--like every other normal Sunday!
But, I was thinking about going to bed, and doing double duty on my blog tomorrow. Then I looked at the holiday today...and I couldn't to go bed...:)

Stay Up Late Day!!!

Every once in a while it is nice to stay up really late and do something fun and profitable. There is something about watching the wee hours of the morning tick by on your clock that brings a sense of accomplishment. To be honest, most of the time, I don't usually participate in the festivities, but rather tell myself that it would be better for me to get at least SOME sleep. (Because, no one likes a grump who hasn't gotten enough sleep!) But then on the other hand, I really don't like to miss out on all the fun things that happen after 11 o'clock! And there have also been a LOT of times when I have stayed up late talking/listening to my friends.

Such is the life of a 20-something college student!

Long gone are the carefree days of childhood sleepovers and silly dares to see who would be able to stay awake the whole night!


And so it is on that note that I am going to wish you all a good night! Please feel free to celebrate this wonderful night, but I am going to go to bed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment