Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Disclaimer: 29 pieces of Happiness

I love to find little things in life to enjoy. Some people think that life is dull and boring, however, I think that they are just not willing to enjoy the little blessings that God has allowed them to enjoy.

I started blogging about little *pieces* of happiness in October when I wrote a post to "Celebrate Everyday". I didn't just want to repeat what I had done then, but I did want to have a goal of posting everyday. So I was trying to think of interesting things to write about.

After much deliberation, I came up with the idea to write about little, obscure things that brings smiles to our faces and make us happy.

This doesn't mean that as a believer we are finding ALL our joy in these "things", rather we should ultimately find our JOY and SATISFACTION IN CHRIST!!! Yet, God has given us SO much to enjoy. Are we really thankful for all His goodness in our lives if we don't stop to enjoy the "Little things".

So in an attempt to recognize those things, February's bloggings will be about "little pieces of Happiness".

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment