Thursday, February 2, 2012

Feb. 2nd: sunrises

This morning came too early for me. I knew that I had gone to bed too late last night, but I really wanted to finish an assignment that I was working on. And it is terrible to go to bed with with a project unaccomplished.

Anyway, once I finally stopped hitting the snooze button, I got out of bed and proceeded to walk to the window to see what the weather was like outside.

I was greeted by the beautiful pinks, purples, and deep blues of the sun peeping over the horizon. It was lovely!


I was so taken aback by the gorgeous sunrise that I didn't even think about how early it was or about how much I wanted to go back to bed. I just wanted to get started with my day. :)


The little piece of happiness: I got to enjoy looking at God's creation this morning! It wasn't anything glamorous. I'll probably see the sun rising again tomorrow morning.

But it's still happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment