Tuesday, February 21, 2012

February 20th: Monday

*que epic music*
Monday...
*music slowly gaining momentum*
Monday...
*cymbals crash, etc*
Monday...

Yes, today was Monday.  Now, I suppose that you are wondering..."What's with the epic music and cymbals?"  
And frankly, I just thought that it would give you a nice audial picture of my anticipation for a NEW week complete with starting Monday on the "right" foot!  :)
Honestly, there are some weeks that you just dread starting.  There could be any number of reasons, such as a huge homework load, a unpleasant job, or lack of sleep (which makes Everything Look Horrible).  Need less to say, I was very excited about starting a new week.  

Reason #1:  I am a people-person.  I love spending time with people.  Most of the time, I get energy and encouragement just from spending time with people.  So, Sunday night--being filled with "people time"--spurred me to loads of energy and kept me going on Monday!  

Reason #2: In chapel today, a student at Calvary spoke.  He lost two of his fingers in a table-saw accident over Christmas break.  He just shared all of the things that God has been doing and teaching him through the hard time!  God's grace is so good.  Praise Him!

Reason #3: Study-time in the Library.  On the days that I don't work IN the library, I sometimes like to go and study in there.  Even though there are usually some people still around, the atmosphere is quiet, and you are surrounded with books.  

Reason #4: Do I really need another reason to be happy!?!  I don't think so.  

Thank you Lord for the start of another week!  You are good! 
I am happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment