Friday, February 17, 2012

February 16th: phone calls to home

I love my family very much.

I really like talking with them.

Sometimes, I realize how much I have taken them for granted.

Which is easy to do when you seen them often.

I am thankful for them.


So what made my day today?

Talking to my Dad...

He is a very busy pastor of a small-town church.

And I am busy.

Most of the time our schedules don't cross.

So when I call home, I talk to my Mom or brothers or sisters.

But this time, I talked with my Dad.


It was INTENTIONAL.

(I have been learning about the need to be intentional with people. You know how you say that you are going to pray for someone, or do something to help someone...and then you forget. We have to be intentional otherwise, most of the time, we won't do it!)


It was good to talk to my Dad about different things and issues that have been going on.

And about our concerns for those issues.

It was a GOOD time!


It was HAPPY!


No comments:

Post a Comment