Wednesday, February 15, 2012

February 15th: tea with friends...

What is a welcome break to homework?
How about a nice cup of tea with some homemade biscotti and some friends to enjoy it with!?!

My room-mate, Valerie is very sweet and loves tea. I enjoy most all hot beverages. She likes to share her tea-stash, and today Arely and I got to enjoy her treasures!
There is nothing quite like a hot cup of tea steaming in your hand on a grayish/cloudy/misty day. And then combine the Orange Vanilla Biscotti....mmmmm! :)

So in the middle of my Philosophy homework, from which I was looking forward to a little distraction, we had an impromptu "tea-party" in our room.
No, it didn't really help with my concentration--which was already lacking--but it did brighten the afternoon!

Basically, it was happy...:)

2 comments: